Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Movie Countdown

This isn’t necessarily a countdown of the scariest movies of all time. This is just my little collection of favorite scary movies to watch, especially during Halloween time!

10.) Young Frankenstein
Need I say more…?

9.) Scary Movie
Fun, hilarious, and the start of the “Movie” franchise. The original is ALWAYS the best!


8.) The Ring
I can still remember seeing this for the first time. I still get scared the same way every time.

7.) Paranormal Activity
Nothing compares to the original. The other 3 follow-ups are pretty good, but nothing compares to seeing the first Halloween night at midnight 3 years ago!

6.) The Sixth Sense
Genius, breath-taking, and just an overall great movie! Who couldn’t believe that ending?!!!

5.) The Rocky Horror Picture Show
Crazy, classic, and a hell of a time! Tim Curry, Meat Loaf, and Susan Sarandon, where else can you see them all together at the same time?!

4.) The Nightmare Before Christmas
The best movie that works for both Halloween and Christmas, one right after the other.

3.) Hocus Pocus
This really is my childhood, watching this non-stop and quoting the movie throughout! “Come little children…”

2.) The Halloween Tree
I don’t know if anyone else even knows this movie exists, but I HAVE to watch it every Halloween!

1.) Halloween
My all-time favorite scary movie. It’s a true classic and gets me every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment