Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day Music Top 20 Countdown: #10-1


10.) “Nothin’ On You”
B.o.B. & Bruno Mars
Along with “Just The Way You Are”, this is such a sweet, loving song for the beautiful women out there.
“Beautiful girls all over the world, I could be chasing but my heart would be wasting. They got nothin’ on you baby.”

9.) “Lost Without U”
Robin Thicke
You have to put a little romance, sexy time in the mix with all of the sweet love songs. And who better to give it to us then the great crooner, Robin Thicke?!
“Tell me you don’t want me to stop. Tell me it would break your heart.”

8.) “I Can’t Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch)”
The Four Tops
An old school melody with a timeless devotion.
“You know that I love you.”

7.) “Be Without You”
Mary J. Blige
The power in this song is remarkable and truly inspiring.
“Too hard to fake it, nothing can replace it.”

6.) “Fantasy”
Mariah Carey
A sweet classic that melts our heart, puts a smile on our face, and a kick in our step.
“I’m so into you. Darling if you only knew all the things that go through my mind.”

5.) “Best Of My Love”
The Emotions
True happy love is present here with this funk-tastic groove from three fabulous women.
“Giving you the best of my love…”

4.) “You and I”
Stevie Wonder
Poetic, honest, beautiful, and breathtaking, this is a true love song about making it last until the end of time.
“Here we are on earth together. It’s you and I…”

3.) “Save Room”
John Legend
Another crooner on the countdown, but this time with a little more funk. This song will set any mood the right way.
“Say that you’ll stay a little. Don’t say bye-bye tonight.”

2.) “P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)”
Michael Jackson
Back when Michael was still black! He had it going on in all the right places with this album, but especially with this grooving number.
“I want to love you, pretty young thing.”

1.) “Crazy In Love”
Beyoncé and Jay-Z
And let us not forget to dance, have fun, and sing along to the ultimate love song.
“I look and stare so deep in your eyes. I touch you more and more every time. When you leave I’m begging you not to go. Call your name two, three times in a row.”

No comments:

Post a Comment