Monday, February 6, 2012

What the Super Bowl taught me last night...



That Kelly Clarkson can remember how to correctly sing the National Anthem, and do it without vocal rifts and rock-screams to go with it
(I’m talking to the two ladies over there, yes you Christina Aguilera and Steven Tyler).
That everyone needs to get on the SMASH bandwagon if you’re not already on it!
That John Stamos hasn’t lost touch of his Greek heritage.
From playing evil cousin Stavros on Full House to promoting Greek yogurt, Uncle Jesse still has it going on!
That dogs rule the world.
That no matter what, there will always be something for people to complain about when it comes to the halftime show.
That Clint Eastwood has given me hope.
That I seem to be the only one in my family who thinks the actual football game is my commercial break to go to the bathroom or grab some more food before the ACTUAL commercials come back on for me to enjoy and watch.
That babies are pretty freakin’ adorable.
That if I want to survive the end of the world, I need to get a Chevy truck.
That David Beckham is f***ing gorgeous. I mean seriously, for real! Gay or straight, there is no denying the sexiness that is packed into one man!
That I really hope Beckham comes in the package with the underwear if I buy them at H&M right now.
That for a 50-something, Madonna can still lip-synch her little heart out.
That once the halftime show is over, it’s time for me to go watch something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment